Where is Bitcoin ATM located in Warsaw?
Bitcoin ATM in Warsaw is located in the north passage of the WGE, at 208 Niepodległości Avenue, 00-608 Warsaw. When entering, remember that there are two unconnected passages, the northern and southern. If you want to know exactly how to enter Bitcoin ATM, we have prepared a mini-guide with photos to help you figure out which entrance is the right one in seconds.
Where can you find other Bitcoin ATMs in Warsaw?
In addition to Bitcoin ATM at 208 Niepodległości Avenue, there are the following Bitcoin ATMs:
- Marki M1, Józef Piłsudski 1
- Grochow Gallery, Kobielska 23
- Plocka 39
- Europlex, Pulawska 17
- Marszalkowska Street
If you would like to know other investors' opinions about Bitcoin ATM at 208 Independence Avenue, take a look at Bitcoin ATM. You can also leave your own feedback.
How to buy Bitcoin at Bitcoin ATM in Warsaw?
Bitcoin ATMs allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. To buy bitcoin at Bitcoin ATM, follow these steps:
- Download the virtual wallet app "Trust Wallet" or another on your phone.
- Insert banknotes into the acceptor.
- Scan your wallet address. You will find your wallet information in the upper right corner.
- Accept the transaction on the screen Bitcoin ATM.
- Scan the QR code from your wallet.
- Choose a fee for miners. The transaction fee for the blockchain network depends on the speed of transaction processing.
- Check your wallet. Done!
Bitcoin ATM - Easy buying and selling of cryptocurrencies!
Bitcoin ATM is a device that allows you to simply and quickly exchange cryptocurrencies for cash. Warsaw has several such devices, so choose the most convenient one for you and use it with full confidence.